Ciao Bella Tours offers two types of holiday tours in Italy.
First, tours with set itineraries
Second, customised Italian holidays tailored to suit clients’ requirements or dreams.
We offer this option to only 2 groups each year: the duration of a customised tour is usually between 7 and 14 days. We suggest these groups include at least 6 adults.
We are happy to work with you to design a tour to suit your special interests – be they particular cities, a theme, a gourmet-golfer in Piemonte or Tuscany, a place for a birthday week etc. We can design a tour to include a fulltime leader/escort, or just organise the itinerary, or anything in between. Our only requisite for an all inclusive “made-to-measure” tour with an escort is that there needs to be 6 or more adults (a tour cost is slightly more expensive if there are fewer than 6).
We can suggest a theme or you may already have your own ideas. You may dream of having a family reunion holiday. Or an historical tour may focus on Michelangelo and the Medici family in Florence for example. Or a book club holiday, tracking the locations of or backgrounds for identifiable literary works. Or film locations. Or wine and olive oil tastings across two or three regions. Gourmet golfing tours. Outlet shopping tours. Regional cooking holidays. The possibilities are endless!
Here are just a few suggestions to consider:
- A 50th or 60th birthday week to remember.
- Gathering the internationally located extended-family together for a holiday in Tuscany.
- A book club meeting, incorporating book discussions and visits to locations that the books describe.
- Wine tours, wine tastings, meeting the vignerons.
- Olive oil tastings and education of olive oil practices, with visits to growers’ properties.
- Trawling the big screen film locations.
- A week of intensive history of art lessons in Firenze – the city of Michelangelo, Brunelleschi, Leonardo, Dante, Donatello.
- Cooking classes based on local ingredients, local cuisine, and local methods.
- Intensive lessons learning to speak Italian.
- Tours of food markets, and guided food tastings, across Italy.
- Gastronomic tour: fine food, gourmet food, slow food, local food.
If you would like to discuss the option of a customised holiday tour in Italy, please contact email@example.com or to speak to Mardie directly, ring 0409583308.